Thursday 10 May 2012

THE FLU

Well,had to skip work the last 2 days, I was down and out with the a bad cold. Wish it was just man flu but this was a proper cold. Still feel like shit today and still on a bunch of meds. Figure I should be better by Monday, so hopefully I can start working out on Monday. Have not weighed myself yet, and will do that on Monday as well. Figure I might have dropped 1 or 2 kilo's as I have'nt really been eating much. Back on the job today and got some catching up today. We sold our house and are now hunting for a new one. Wife much more amped than me. I just feel down and out with this cold and ball of fur in my head. Not much fun. Looking forward to a nicer, bigger place - just need to find one now, and start repaying a fresh new home loan! I'll post my stats on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment