Tuesday 30 October 2012

USN DIET FUEL REVIEW

 
 
 
This is my first review, so I hope you like it. I have USN diet fuel mostly as a meal replacement for breakfast. I struggle to get food in to my body in the mornings, I have always been like that, and it is funny, seeing that I am about 25kg's overweight. I just don't feel lik eating in the morning.
 
 
I prefer the Chocolate flavour, it tastes a lot like a thick milkshake, although a bit more powdery. As a meal replacement, this fills me up big time. 1 serving is about 3 heaped scoops with 300 -350ml cold water or skimmed milk. I prefer mixing it with water, as it seems to mix thicker with milk, plus, the milk is just extra kilojoules to get rid of later. The vanilla is also a nice option, as you can then add some peanut butter or fruit to give it flavour.
 
 
Here is the products nutritional chart:
 

 
 
 
It is stacked with vitamins & minerals, and off course, protein heavy. USN is a trusted South African company who sells products across the globe these days, and this must be one of their top 3 products.
 
 
As a weight loss tool, I would highly recommend this, it lifts your metabolism, and keeps you full, plus, I definitely have more energy during the day when I had one of these for breakfast.
 
 
L8r
 
W
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great review of a wonderful product that I myself endorse to the highest order. USN diet fuel is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you say replacing meals with these shakes helped you loose weight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christine, yes, 100% yes.

    ReplyDelete