Monday 29 October 2012

WEIGH IN

10.7.9 KG'S - THAT'S JUST OVER 2 KG'S DOWN FROM LAST WEEK!

Went for a swim last night, it was brutal, managed 700m. Will be back tonight, I know it will get easier, but I can't believe how much I struggled last night.

Still, I am losing weight, I feel good, and it is all good!

Here is Monday's menu:

I had a USN Diet Fuel for Breakfast.
Snacked on an apple around 11.
A tin of Tuna around 1.
Another apple at 3.
A nice green salad with a little olive oil around 5.
Dinner was 2 pieces of hake, done in the oven with some olive oil, salt & pepper, broccoli, and a poached egg. - Dinner was awesome.

I know my smallest meal should be dinner, but I really enjoy cooking, so I am trying to keep at healthy, it is also the only time I can make something, as I have the time, plus, I was hungry as hell coming back from the swim session.

I have been having a lot of water during the day, and it fills me up, and keeps me running to the loo.
Strange thing is, I am actually getting used to it know and crave water every now and again.

All and all, I am very happy with my progress, and committed to keep going.

Chat l8r.

W

No comments:

Post a Comment