Monday 9 September 2013

REPORT TIME

So, 7 days gone, 93 to go.

Monday and Tuesday went well. Wednesday also went quite well, we went out for dinner with friends and I had a steak and some veg. No fries for this guy!

Thursday went well, I had a small piece of garlic bread but otherwise it was all good.

Friday night a buddy and his wife came to visit, we ended up drinking way to many whiskeys and I had about 3 pizza slices.

Saturday I had a few beers with the rugby. It's not like I can drink water while we smashed the Wallabies! Had a wrap for dinner and were pretty healthy during the week.

Yesterday I had some chicken and veg. The in laws joined us for lunch and I had some ice cream for dessert.

All and all it could have gone much worse this first week.

I am still pretty sick and all the dust hanging around the house while we are building are really not helping my sinus issues!

Here's what I am aiming for this week:

  • HYDRATE - keep on drinking water
  • EAT - have some more foods during the day
  • SWEAT - walk, gym, I must get my heart rate up at least 5 times in the next 7 days.
  • BLOG - I need to keep track
Hope you all have a great week!

L8r
W

No comments:

Post a Comment