Wednesday 11 September 2013

SOME FEEDBACK

Well, the 100 days challenge is going pretty well. I am still feeling a little snotty, but much better than on Monday. Here is the big news then, I have signed on to do Crossfit from Monday. I am looking forward to it, and I am also sacred shitless. I am joining my wife and another couple from Monday night. She is excited as it is something we can do together, and I am excited because I have seen the massive amount of weight people have lost doing Crossfit. So from Monday I'll be going balls to the wall for the rest of the 100 day challenge.

Really looking forward to the weekend, the Boks play the All Blacks on Saturday morning and I have a good pals bachelor party from 15:00 on Saturday afternoon. Friday night we have a birthday party I just remembered now, so it's a busy weekend.

Food wise it's going okay. It's not great. It will go much better once I start training Monday, I tend to be able to keep my diet in check much easier when I work out. I think it is a bit of a guilt thing I put myself on. Like, you just sweated your ass off for 40 minutes, why would you eat that double cheese burger, chips and milkshake now and waste that whole workout. When I don't workout it's as if I am thinking that I have done nothing anyway, might as well eat that burger you fat ass burger lover, and then you will feel better, and be healthy again tomorrow. Sorry I rambled there a bit, hope it makes sense!

So, I'll be checking in and letting you know how the Crossfit thing went down, I figure I will probably go down, anyhoo, no pain no gain right?

L8r

W

2 comments:

  1. I know that burger feeling all to well. You're definitely not alone there.
    Crossfit sounds cool, I hope to be able to try it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm way late to comment, but I totally agree about the eating better after working out! For me, it's not even a conscious decision where I debate in my head what I should eat. For me, my body just craves healthy food when I exercise. Must know what it needs I think! :)

    Good luck with the Crossfit adventures! I'm at the point where I think "nope! Not in a million years! kthxbye" :D Have fun!

    ReplyDelete