Tuesday 8 July 2014

Day 2 of 65 feedback

Day two then...and here is the feedback

Stuff I put in my mouth

Not a lot of stuff at all. 
Had some biltong again.
Had some droewors again.
Had 1 avo for an early dinner around 18:30 - I am trying to eat dinner before 19:00
Avo had some lemon juice, black pepper, and cayenne pepper - was good
Had water
Had more water
Then had some more water with some fresh lemon juice
It was a very low cal day!


Stuff that made me sweat

Had a 45 minute squash game again, this time on the B court, which is further away from the entrance. I also kept my top on and definitely had more of  a workout than Monday night. It is not a lot, but it is much more than doing nothing. As soon as this weather changes I'll start walking/running again.

Other stuff

It is still freezing, when I left squash last night it was 2 degrees, driving to work this morning it was minus 3 degrees. Not helping much with getting active and outside. Hopefully it passes by tomorrow and we will start having warmer days. I downloaded that C25K app, that takes you from the couch to 5km in about 10 weeks, and I am looking forward to that. 

L8r
W

2 comments:

  1. I've tried around four different C25K programs and give up halfway through when I still can't run more than 60 seconds straight! But I guess I'm just not a runner. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither am I. I will let you know how it goes, currently just waiting for the weather to give me a chance. I have browsed through the app, and I am fearing the same will happen to me!

    ReplyDelete